Introduction of the external rotor motor
The outer rotor motor is a motor in which the outer casing rotates and the shaft is fixed. When the motor drives the outer rotor (ie, the outer magnetic steel) assembly to rotate, the magnetic field lines pass through the isolating sleeve to drive the inner rotor (ie, the inner magnetic steel) assembly and the impeller to rotate synchronously, and the medium is completely enclosed in the stationary isolation sleeve. In order to achieve the purpose of leak-free pumping medium, the shaft seal leakage of the mechanical transmission pump is completely solved, and it is a new industrial pump with full sealing, no leakage and no pollution. This product is mostly used in fans, such as ceiling fans.
1. The outer rotor motor has the characteristics of space saving, compact design and beautiful appearance. Suitable for installation in impellers for optimum cooling. No V-belts, additional tensioning straps or other equipment are required.
2. The motor uses a pair of sealed deep groove ball bearings for long life. High-precision ball bearings minimize vibration and low operating noise.
3. Special squirrel cage rotor structure and one-time die-casting process to ensure smooth motor starting and high speed.
4. Use high-quality electromagnetic materials and special electromagnetic structure design to ensure efficient operation of the motor and more energy saving.
5. High-sensitivity thermal protector is installed at the winding end of the motor to ensure safe and reliable operation of the motor.